School Administrative Support Services
Municipal Resources is pleased to announce the formation of a new division for School Administrative Support Services. This exciting initiative will allow MRI to extend our capacity and expertise to work with school districts by increasing the depth and breadth of services we will offer.
Co-directors of the new division, Mr. G. David Jack and Dr. Wendy Beal Jack have a combined 75 years of educational experience having served at the central office and building levels in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire public school systems. All MRI professional school affiliates have broad areas of expertise in managing the challenges posed by today’s rapidly changing environment in public education. Our experts have the knowledge and experience that can evolve only from having been part of the school world. Our consultants are current in their knowledge base and most hold active professional administrative licenses in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. You may view the profiles of all MRI experts in our personnel section.
Please contact us for more information.
- Middleton School District, SAU 61: Finance Support Services (2016)
- Timberlane Regional, SAU 55: Finance Services (2016)
- SAU #23 Haverhill: Audit and Business Operations Support (2015)
- SAU #25 Bedford: Business Office Support (2015)
- SAU #95 Windham: Interim HR Director and Business Office Support (2016)
- Milton-Wakefield SAU #64: Interim Business Administrator (2016)
- Mascenic SAU #87: Grants Management, Information Technology Management, Business Management (2014)
- Newport SAU #43 : Interim Business Administrator (2014)
- Claremont SAU #6: Interim Business Administrator (2014)