Confidence in financial statement results and conditions is a critical requirement for governmental managers and board members. The public’s confidence in the organization and its staff is necessary to maintain the public trust. MRI provides the standard services for management of finance departments, state reporting requirements and annual financial statement preparation. Our professionals are knowledgeable about specialized financial statement audits, which meet compliance requirements. Professional accounting managers with accounting systems expertise and standards are prepared to assume full responsibility for your finance department immediately. Whether you are interested in enhancing your current staff, furthering development, providing ongoing training, or getting interim assistance while you recruit the right individual, MRI has the experience and qualifications.
Our professionals are focused on staying current with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS). Continuous training in changing industry requirements is an important feature of MRI’s commitment to its clients.
Visit the Human Resources section for more information on interim and long-term assignments.
Please contact us with any questions.
- Hollis, NH: Interim Building Inspector (2017)
- Belmont, NH: Interim Public Works Director (2017)
- Milton-Wakefield, SAU 64, NH: Interim Finance Manager (2016)
- Chester, NH: Interim Town Clerk/Tax Collector (2016)
- Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA: Interim Public Works Director (2015)
- Plymouth, Village Water/Sewer District, NH: Interim District Administrator (2014)
- Gilmanton, NH: Interim Welfare Director (2013)