Welcome to the new MRI Staff Portal. To login, please click the link below:
1. Please use Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing this portal. If you use older versions of Internet Explorer you may not have access to all resources, or it may not display properly.
2. When you click "Login," it will ask for a username and password. Your username is the first part of your email address (i.e. if your email is email@example.com, your username is jdoe)
3. If you are unsure what your password is, first try the password you used previously for email, and if that doesn't work, try the default password which was sent to you. If you are unable to login, OR to change your password, please contact the MRI main office.
4. Once you've logged in, you'll see the new MRI Portal. To easily return in the future, right click this link click "Save Target As," choose the "Desktop" as a location and hit Save. From then on, you will have an icon on your desktop which you can double click to access.
5. In the MRI Portal, there are several important things to take note of: Documents will be stored in folders on the left, and Projects will be accessible through tabs at the top.
6. Once you've logged in, to access your email, click the "MRI Email Access" link on the right. You will need to login again, as this is a secure section. If you want to stay logged in all day, be sure to select "Private computer."
7. Email will display in "Outlook Web Access" - Microsoft Outlook in a web browser. Your calendar, contacts, tasks, and mail are all accessible easily through buttons on the left. If you click the "Public Folders" button, a new window will open with shared folders such as MRI contacts.
8. If you have any questions or run into any difficulties, please contact the MRI main office at 603.279.0352, or Christian Pearsall at 603-496-7043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.